A friend showed me this quilt and I was really struck with it. So pretty, and it had wool appliqué on it. But the picture was pretty fuzzy. So I just sat and drew the pictures as well as I could. When I cut them out, I didn’t use a pattern. I just cut them out as good as I could. It has been very fun sitting and putting these together. I usually can only do two in one day. I started out using clear Elmer’s glue, but it didn’t work that well, so I ordered some fabric glue on Ebay. I only have three left to do, and then the center has a large appliqué in it, so that will take a day or two. Here’s what I’ve done so far.
I see that I took a couple of the pictures before they were finished, but they are all finished now. I used a lot of blanket stitch, but I didn’t always use that, depending on how big the pieces were.